The Absa (Amalgamated Banks of South Africa) is among big 5 banks of Africa. In terms of facilities, it provides a variety of banking and financial services. To make the life of people easier Absa Bank has given online facilities known as online banking, e-banking or net/ internet banking to easily access the account of the user from anywhere. Today we will guide you on Absa Bank Online login procedure.
But to access to any account you know that you must sign up for that particular account. To create an account in Absa Bank, visit the Absa Online Registration page and create and register an account.
Following steps can be followed for Absa Bank Online Login:
- Initially open up a web browser that is already present in the device. Then open a search engine you prefer. You can go with the most popular search engine i.e. Google. The direct link to the page: https://www.google.com
- Search for Absa Bank Login. You will get many results which may confuse you. To clear the confusion click on this link https://ib.absa.co.za/absa-online/login.jsp to directly open the login page of Absa Bank.
- The login page you have a short format with too many texts. To log in into your account, there is a detail box where you should enter your details. Enter your access account number in the first blank using your own keyboard or the given keypad on the screen.
- Then in the second blank, enter your PIN that is provided by the bank. Then for the third blank, enter your user number. The user number is to ensure the secrecy of your PIN number.
- After making sure that all the provided information is correct, click on “Next” button colored in green. For the security issues, you will see your name in next step where you will have to enter your 3 letters of your password.
- Then you will see login button. Click on that ‘Login’ colored in green. After that, you are able to access your bank account online on your browser.
Hence, these are the Absa Bank online login procedures, If you have any questions or confusions, you may comment us below. We will try to be as responsive as possible.