Bank of America, with a clear purpose, started its online banking to help make the financial lives of people better through the power of every connection. Through online banking, you can view your checking and savings accounts, see past statements and use the Bill Pay feature. Moreover, you can easily view personal and business accounts using a single login with the online system as many people don’t always have time to visit the bank.
Before login to any online bank, you need to be sure that you have a verified account. The signing up process for Bank of America can be easily done at Bank of America Online Banking Enrollment page at which you get a confirmation message in the email address provided.
Following steps needs to be followed for Bank of America Online Login:
(A) Via PC:
- At first, open your browser in your PC and there open up a familiar search engine. For example, Google as it is the widely used search engine. The direct link to the page: https://www.google.com
- In the respective search engine, search for the Bank of America online login where you will get results with links to the official banking page. Also, you can directly click on this link https://www.bankofamerica.com/ . This will direct you to the official home page of Bank of America’s website.
- On reaching homepage, you can see many bars with tabs. The third bar beside a login tab has all the options for Banking, Credit cards, Loans, Investments and Learning tabs.
- Click on the “banking” tab and choose for “Online Banking” in the drop down options or directly enter your login details and sign in from the secure sign-in section.
- Once you choose the online banking option, you will open a page the following page https://www.bankofamerica.com/onlinebanking/online-banking.go where you will see the enroll button at the middle and sign in at right side. Click on that “Sign in to Online Banking” button.
- After that, you will get a drop down tab with blanks. Login with your Bank of America online ID and Password in the “Enter your Online ID” and “Password” box respectively. Make sure that you have entered the ID and Password as exact matches. Click “Sign In.”
- In case you forget the password, please use the ‘Forgot your password?’ option below to reset your password and login to your existing account.
- By signing in, you will get the features of Bank of America’s Online Banking that includes Quickly access to your account, easy pay bills and transfer funds and set goals and track spending.
(B) Via mobile phones:
- You can easily download “Bank of America Mobile Banking” App via play store or app store. The direct link to the app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.infonow.bofa&hl=en
- Open the app and login with your Online Banking ID and Password. Make sure that you have entered the ID and Password as exact matches. Click “Sign in”
Problems that may arise when trying to login to Bank of America Online Login:
Banks are usually doing a good job of making the life of people easier by just logging into your bank account online but it still is not entirely perfect. There always going to be a time when there may arise some technical errors because of which you can’t login to your account. Yes, it sometimes is the fault of the bank as its server may be down, but most of the time the problem is at your own computer which can be easily fixed. The problems you may face:
- In case you have not received your confirmation message
You may not have to check your email after the signup process which automatically means that your account hasn’t been yet verified. You kindly need to contact the branch or e-mail your problem to the bank or contact us by phone or send a letter to a physical Bank of America address.
- In case you have forgotten the password or the password has been expired
Please choose the “Forget Password” option to reset a fresh password through your email or contact number.