Barclays Bank is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company which is headquartered in London. This bank not only has the feature of investment Banking but also has features of personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management. It has operations in over 50 international places and territories and has round 48 million clients. Today we will guide you on Barclays Bank Online Login procedure.
Barclays Bank has the motive to give the best available facilities to its customers. So, along with banking, it has included the feature of online services like e-banking, mobile banking so that the customers can access their account through any device without the need of visiting the bank.
Following are the Barclays Bank Online Login steps:
- Firstly open up the browser that is installed in your device and open any search engine you want. You can go for Google as it is the most popular one. You can go with this link https://www.google.com
- Then, search for the official page of Barclays Bank. You will find various results with links creating confusion. Click on the first link of the result or go with this link http://www.barclays.co.uk/PersonalBanking/P1242557947640 for the home page.
- Once you open the page, you’ll see the “Login” and “Register” on the top right corner and also a seek button.
- Click the “Login” button to login and “check-in” option to sign up for online banking.
- Once you click on the “Login” option you will open a new page where you will see “Quick, safe and convenient – Online Banking made easy” quote. From this page, you can log in into your Barclays Bank account.
- You will then have to fill up your details so as to complete your steps to log in. Enter your Surname/ final call in the first blank. You then want to pick someone of these; “Membership number” or “Card number” or “Sort Code and account number” to log in.
- If you select Card number; you’ll need to go enter your card number. Or if you pick the closing choice, you’ll have to enter your Sort Code and Account number. Or if you choose club range; you’ll have to enter your membership number of the financial institution.
- After that, you will be asked to verify your ID. After verification, you are logged in to your account.
- Always remember to log out from the account once you finish your transactions as others may access your account.
Hence, these were the Barclays Bank Online Login steps. If you are confused with any of the mentioned steps, you can comment us below for further help.