Barclays Premier Banking has enhanced banking services that offer their customers with a premium account with premium features and exclusive access to rewards and benefits. The steps for Barclays Premier Banking are mentioned below.
Following steps needs to be performed for Barclays Bank Premier Login:
- Firstly open up the browser that is installed in your device and open any search engine you want. You can go for Google as it is the most popular one. You can go with this link https://www.google.com
- Then, search for Barclays Bank Premier Login. Or if you are having any problem then, click on https://www.barclays.co.uk/ to open the official login page.
- Once, you open the page, choose the “Premier banking” tab and you’ll see a Login button at the top of the navigation bar.
- Then, you have to fill up a form. In the first box, you need to enter your Last Name that is in your Bank Account.
- You then want to pick one of these; “Membership number” or “Card number” or “Sort Code and account number” to login. If you choose Membership Number, you’ll have to enter your membership number of the financial institution that is provided to you when you sign up for online baking. If you select Card number; you’ll need to go enter your card number that is in front of your debit card, cash or authentication card. Or if you choose the Sort Code, you can enter sort code and account number that is on the front side of your debit card.
- After that, you can check or un-check the “Remember Me” option and click on the Next Step button.
- Then, you will be asked to verify your ID. After verification, you are logged in to your account.
- Always remember to logout from the account once you finish your transactions as others may access your account.