Bendigo Bank is now known as Bendigo and Adelaide Bank, after it merged with Adelaide Bank in 2007. It is an Australian financial Institution which gives best facilities to customers. Thus it is now on top 60 ASX listed company. With every other facility, it has feature of online services like internet banking, mobile banking and many more so that the customers can access their account through any device without the need of visiting bank. Today we will guide you on Bendigo Bank Online Login steps.
Following are the Bendigo Bank Online login steps you need to follow:
- Firstly open up the browser that is installed in your device and open any search engine you want. You can go for Google as it is the most popular one. You can go with this link https://www.google.com
- Then, search for the official page of Bendigo Bank. You will find various results with links creating confusion. Click on the first link of the result or go with this link https://www.bendigobank.com.au/public/ for the home page.
- Once you open the page, you’ll see the logon process on the top right corner below the search button. There you have option to choose between e-banking and share trading.
- Choose e-banking so that you can access your personal account for online banking. And after that click on “Logon” button.
- You will then open a page with blanks to fill up your information. If you are having difficulties then you can click on: https://banking.bendigobank.com.au/Logon/login.page to directly go to the login page.
- You have to enter your Access ID, Password and Security token(Authentication Key) on its first, second, third respectively. Authentication Key field should only be used if you have purchased and activated a Security Token for use during Logon.
- Make sure to enter correct information. Then, click on “Logon” button to sign in. Now, you can use your e-banking through home on your PC.
- Always remember to logout from the account once you finish your transactions as other may access your account.