The Chase Freedom is a feature of Chase Bank which offers bonus cash back in categories that rotate every 3 months. Through this feature, you can earn 5% cash back on up to $1500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you active. To access this feature, you only need your Chase Bank’s Credit Card. Today we will guide you on Chase Freedom login procedure.
Following steps needs to be followed for Chase Freedom Login:
- Firstly open up the browser that is installed in your device and open any search engine you want. You can go for Google as it is the most popular one. You can go with this link https://www.google.com
- Then, search for Chase Freedom Login. You will find various results with links creating confusion. Click on the first link of the result or go with this link https://creditcards.chase.com/cash-back-credit-cards/chase-freedom to open the Chase Freedom page.
- Once you open the page, you will see some credit card details and some offers with it. And, you will also see a “Sign in” button at the top right corner of the page.
- Click on that button then you will open the login page where you can start the logging in process.
- In that page, you will have to fill up two blanks with your User ID and login password in the first and second blank respectively.
- After that, click on the “Log on” button. Before clicking on that button, make sure the option “Remember my User ID” is unchecked.
- You are then signed in to your account.
- Always remember to log out from your account once you have complete your respective work.
So, these were the Chase Freedom login steps. If you are confused with any of the above steps, you can comment us below to get further more help.