First American Bank is a privately owned Community Bank that is headquartered in Athens, Georgia with locations in Winder, Clayton, and Watkinsville, Georgia. Like any other bank, it provides an Online Banking service for its customers who have no time to visit the bank but still needs to do the transactions. The steps for First American Bank Login are mentioned below.
Following steps needs to be performed for First American Bank Login:
- Firstly open up the browser that is installed in your device and open any search engine you want. You can go for Google as it is the most popular one. You can go with this link https://www.google.com
- Then, search for the official page of First American Bank Login. Or if you are having any problem then, click on https://www.firstambank.com/personalbanking/ to open the official login page.
- Once, you open the page you’ll see a Login to service on the right side of the screen. Then, for personal banking, you can choose the Online Banking option from the select boxes.
- Then, enter your First American Bank ID and click on the go button.
- Once your ID is verified, enter your password and click on the go button.
- You are then logged in and now use the services provided by online banking.
You may sometimes tend to forget the password of your account. Following steps can be performed to reset the password:
- In the same login page, you’ll see “Forgot password?” text below the box you enter the password.
- Once you click on that, you are directed to a page where you need to fill some information.
- Enter your Login ID and birth date which you entered while creating your account
- And then, enter the e-mail address and home phone number respectively.
- Then, click on the Submit button.
- After that, an email will be sent. Follow the instruction from the mail and create a new password.
- Now you can easily login with your new password.