First merchant bank is one of the largest financial services company and full service bank currently headquartered in Muncie, Indiana, United states. The bank operates around 120 branches across Indiana, Michigan, Ohio and others. Similarly, it employs around 1900 employees across all its branches.
The bank originally started in 1893 as then Merchants National bank of Muncie, Indiana and has been providing a number of financial services since then. Above all, the bank is focused in building lifelong, deep client relationship while also providing maximum shareholder value. Similarly, the bank provides number of financial services like savings, wealth management, loans etc. to its clients. Also, the bank has started providing online banking services to its clients through its web portal as well.
Online banking is an important banking feature that is equally beneficial for both the bank and its clients alike. It enables clients to fulfill their baking needs without the need to visit the bank in person. Similarly, it also provides a method for remote access to our accounts when needed. On the other hand, the bank also doesn’t have to deal customer queries in person while improving consumer services as well. Likewise, it also enables the bank to serve a wider range of customers globally.
Here, we have created a short guide to help First merchant bank’s client’s log into their respective online banking accounts easily.
Other Banks in USA: Flagstar Bank Online Login Sign in Guide
First Merchants Bank Online Login Procedure:
- The first step is to visit the official site of the First Merchant Bank through a secure browser. Here, the site can be easily accessed through https://www.firstmerchants.com/ or users can Google for their regional availability.
- In the second step, we should search for the login option from the site. It should appear in the left side of the website as shown in the image below. Here, we should select our desired account type form the drop down menu.
- Next, we should enter our bank provided login id in the blank box below the personal banking option and click on “SIGN IN”. Additionally, business banking requires users to also enter their company id along with their login id to continue. It can be seen through the snapshot provided below.
- Now, the site will redirect us to another site asking to confirm our account to send the security code. Then we click on continue and choose form the two types of verification options i.e. call or text the selected number. Here, we should choose the one that we prefer and click on continue.
- Finally, we are asked for our one-time security code on the next screen. Here, we simply enter the code and follow the instructions provided in the site. This should successfully log us into our respective accounts successfully. In case of failure, we should contact the nearest branch for further assistance.