Huntington Bank is the 32nd largest bank holding company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, the United States of America. It offers full-service banking solutions for individuals, small businesses, and commercial enterprises. It also has a service of Online Banking for its customers to make their life much easier. The steps for Huntington Bank Online Login are mentioned below.
Following steps needs to be performed for Huntington Bank Online Login:
- Firstly open up the browser that is installed in your device and open any search engine you want. You can go for Google as it is the most popular one. You can go with this link https://www.google.com
- Then, search for the official page of Huntington Online Banking. Or if you are having any problem then, click on https://onlinebanking.huntington.com/rol/Auth/login.aspx to open the official login page.
- Once you open the page, there will be some blanks that need to be filled.
- Enter your username and password in the first and second blank respectively.
- Then click on the “Login” button and access your account.
- Remember to be logged out from your account so that no unauthorized person can access it.
You may sometimes tend to forget the password of your account. Following steps can be performed to reset the password:
- In the same login page, you’ll see “Forgot Password?” below the sign-in button. Click on that text, and then you are directed to the recovery page.
- Once you are directed to the recovery page, you need to enter your username and last four digits of your Social Security or Tax ID number.
- Then click on “Continue”. Once you are verified you can easily enter a new password.
- Create a strong password which is easier for you to remember. You will have to enter the new password twice for verification and confirmation.
- Click on the “Continue” again. Now you can go to the login page and login with your new password.