ICICI Bank (Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India) is the Indian multinational banking and financial business enterprise facilities of different banking stock and economic facilities for their customers through various distribution networks and specialized firms. Today we will guide you on ICICI Internet Banking Login and Reset steps. Enjoy!
The ICICI Bank also has the facility of Internet banking for individuals who have no time to visit the bank. The following steps will help you login into your ICICI Internet Banking Login account and also reset your password.
ICICI Internet Banking Login and Reset are separately given below. Following steps needs to be performed to login into the ICICI Bank:
- Firstly open up the browser that is installed in your device and open any search engine you want. You can go for Google as it is the most popular one. You can go with this link https://www.google.com
- Then, search for the official page of ICICI Bank. You will find various results with links creating confusion. Click on the first link of the result or directly click on https://www.icicibank.com/safe-online-banking/safe-online-banking.page? to open the official login page.
- From that page, click “Continue to login” Button. There you’ll see blanks that you need to fill in order to get signed in.
- Enter your User ID in the first blank and password in the second respectively. Furthermore, you can use the virtual keyboard for an accurate in typing.
- After that choose the options for Start in. The options for Start In are: Dashboard, My Accounts, Payments, Transfer, Investments & Insurance, etc.
- After making sure that you have correctly filled up all the details, click “Login”.
[ Further Reading ] Andhra Bank Online Login
You may sometimes tend to forget the password of your account. Following steps can be performed to reset the password:
- In the same login page, you’ll see “Password? Get Password.” text below them in the right side of the screen.
- Once you click on that, open a page where you can continue forward by clicking on the “Click here to Proceed” button.
- After that, in another page you need to enter your “User ID” in the given blank and then click on the “GO” button.
- In the next step, to enter your registered mobile number and then again need to click on the go button.
- Then, they will send you a unique code number which you need to enter during the process.
- Now you can create a new password. Create a strong password which is easier for you to remember. You will have to enter the new password twice for the verification and confirmation.
- Click on the “Go” button and continue forward to the login.
- Now, you can login with your new password every time you want to check your account.
Hence, these were the steps of ICICI Internet Banking Login and Reset. If you have any problems, you may comment us below. We will try to be as responsive as possible.