PNB is an Indian bank that stands for Panjab National Bank. Before it was known for Oriental Bank of Commerce as OBC Bank. However, it merges with Punjab National Bank and now it is known by that name. Net banking or online banking is made available for their customers to access their bank account. The customers should first open the account and register it so that they can access the access to this feature. Here, we will discuss PNB Net Banking Login.
The required steps of PNB Net Banking login are:
- Firstly open up the browser on your device and open any search engine you want. You can go for Google as it is the most popular one.
- Then, search for the Punjab National Bank net banking. You will find various results with links creating confusion. Click on the first link of the result or go with this link https://www.pnbindia.in/ to open the home page of the Punjab National bank.
- On the home page, you will see the login option: Retail User and Corporate User login on its left side. Click on the Retail User if you want to access the personal account otherwise the second option.
- Once you click on the Retail User login, you will open the login page.
- Then it directs you to the next page where you need to go through some procedures that are to enter your password and click on the login button.
- Once you click on the login button, you will open your account of Punjab National Bank net banking.
- Always remember to log out from the account once you finish your transactions as others may access your account.
So, these were the PNB Net Banking Login steps. If you are confused with any above steps, please contact us or comment us below.