PNC is a bank holding company and financial services corporation based in Pittsburgh. It is a financial group that provides different kinds of services based on banking. It also provides its customers features of net banking or online banking, to access their account through their own device. To access your account, you can log in from your computer browser and follow the following steps to login:
Following steps needs to be performed to login into the PNC Bank:
- Firstly open up the browser that is installed in your device and open any search engine you want. You can go for Google as it is the most popular one. You can go with this link https://www.google.com
- Then, search for PNC Online Banking. You will find various results with links creating confusion. Click on the first link of the result or go with this link https://www.bankbranchlocator.com/pnc-bank/ for the home page.
- Once you open the page, you’ll see the many services and information. Then, click at the “Login” button on the top right. Once you click that, you will get the drop-down tab where you can enter your “User ID” and “Password”
- Then click on the login button and then you will be logged by continuing ahead.
- Once you are signed in, you can check your account and in case you forget the password, you can reset it.
You may sometimes tend to forget the password of your account. Following steps can be performed to reset the password or PNC Online Banking:
- In the same login tab, you’ll see “Forgot User ID or Password” below the login button. Once you’ll click that you will open the recovery page.
- Then, click on the “Start Reset Password” option on the same page. Once you click that, you will have to enter your Online Banking User ID, Social Security Number, or Tax Identification Number and Full PNC account number.
- After entering the data, you can move to the next step. You will now have to create your new password and then save the new changes.
- Now, you can login with your new password every time you want to check your account.