Punjab and Sind Bank is a government bank of India which has its branches spread all over the country. With the motive of providing all the required facilities to its customers, the bank has also started the facility of net banking. With online banking, people are capable to access their accounts by sitting at their house. They don’t have to visit the bank to deposit the money or for any transaction. To login to your account you need to follow the following steps but first, you need to be sure that you have a verified account of the bank.
Following steps needs to be performed to login into the Punjab and Sind Bank:
- Firstly open up the browser that is installed in your device and open any search engine you want. You can go for Google as it is the most popular one. You can go with this link https://www.google.com
- Then, search for PSB or Punjab and Sind Bank. You will find various results with links creating confusion. Click on the first link of the result or go with this link this https://www.psbindia.com/ link to open the home page of PSB.
- Once you open the page, you’ll see the “Internet Banking Login” on the right corner of the page.
- Once you click that, you will see a drop-down option to select the type of login. Choose the Retail Banking option for a personal account.
- Then you are further directed into the login page. If you are not directed to that page then you can click https://www.psbindia.com/content/home-page1 to open the same login page.
- Then, click on the “Proceed to Login” button and a new tab opens.
- There you will see blank spaces where you need to enter the User ID and Login Password in the first and second blank spaces respectively. When typing your ID and Password, you can use your own keyboard or for careful typing, you can use the virtual keyboard option.
- Then, click the “Login” button to log in to your account.
- In case, you forget your password you can always choose the text “Forgot Login Password” to reset your password.
- Always remember to logout from the account once you finish your transactions as others may access your account.
Hence, there are the Punjab and Sind Bank Online Login Sign in Steps you have to follow.
Problems and solutions that may come up while logging into a Punjab and Sind Bank account:
- Network connection
If your network connection tends to be slow or fails at the time you are logging in then you won’t be able to logging even if your entered password and username are correct.
So, you need to have a better internet connection in your PC when trying to login.
- No account created
If you don’t have Punjab and Sind bank account then automatically you automatically cannot log in to the Punjab and Sind bank account.
You must create a Punjab and Sind bank account to login to the Punjab and Sind bank account.
- Case Sensitive
Whenever you are a password you must be very careful as the field is case sensitive and upper case and lowercase letters may make your password wrong.
Make sure to check your caps lock of your keyword.