Bank of Baroda is one of the leading commercial banks in India. Founded by Maharaja of Baroda it has its headquarters in Vadodara, Gujarat, India. This bank offers a range of general banking services from consumer banking, corporate banking, finance and insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, and loans to people living in India and abroad. There may be times when you may tend to forget the password of the account. The following steps can be followed to reset the password of the Bank of Baroda account.
Following steps needs to be performed to Reset Bank of Baroda Password:
- Firstly open up the browser that is installed in your device and open any search engine you want. You can go for Google as it is the most popular one. You can go with this link https://www.google.com
- Then, search for Bank of Baroda. You will find various results with links. Open a genuine one or click on the https://www.bobibanking.com/ to open the official page.
- Then, from the home page, click on the “Retail User Login” button. Then, from the login page, you will see the “reset your Transaction Password using debit Card, Click Here” sentence on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the text. But before that, you need to enter the “User ID” to be directed to the reset page.
- In the recovery page, you have to select the card type and then enter the card number in the given blanks. Then, enter the expiry date of your card in the next blank.
- Once you have reset the password, remember your password the next time you login to the account.