Established on 1st July 1995, State Bank of India (SBI) is the country’s largest commercial bank, in terms of assets, deposits, and employees. This bank offers a range of general banking services from loans and advances to corporate and people living in India and abroad. Being the country most popular commercial bank, it has started its online banking system for people who are busy with their lives and cannot afford to visit the bank time and again. Through online banking, you can easily check your savings and accounts transactions and also view personal and business accounts with a single login. Today, we will guide you on State Bank of India login procedure.
But before login, you need to be sure that you have a registered account. If you don’t have an account or want a new one then click on register to fill up a form and create your own account by filling up your form.
Following are the State Bank of India login steps:
- First, open up a familiar search engine in the browser that you have installed in your computer. You can go with the most popular search engine i.e. Google. The direct link to the page: https://www.google.com
- Then search for State bank of India login where you will get results with a link to its page. Or click this URL: https://sbical.com to directly open the page of SBI login.
- Once you are directed to the page enter your username. Make sure that you have entered your correct username. If it’s incorrect, you will not able to login to SBI. In case you forgot your username then click on forgot username to get a new username and recover your account.
- After you have entered your username correctly, click on password section to enter your password. The fields are case sensitive so make sure to enter your correct password to log in. In case you forgot your password then click on ‘forgot login password’ to reset your old password and get you a new password.
- On its bottom right, there is “Enable Virtual Keyboard” option for people having the problem in their keyboard. Enabling the virtual keyboard makes the keyboard appear on your screen.
- After entering both your correct username and password then click “Login”. There is a Virtual Keyboard. If you are having the problem on your keyboard then click on ‘enable virtual keyboard’ then the keyboard will appear on your screen.
- If you enter incorrect username or password then login process will not be successful and you will again have to enter correct username and password for the State Bank of India login procedure.
Problems that may arise when trying to login to State Bank of India Online Account:
SBI is doing a pretty good job by making the life of people through its online services. But still, you may have to face some technical difficulties which won’t allow you to login to your account. It sometimes may be the fault of the bank as its server may be down, but most of the time the problem is at your own end which can be easily fixed. Some problems you may face:
- In case sensitive field
You may find it difficult to log in sometimes because the ID field, as well as the Password field, is case sensitive. A slight error in its data won’t allow you to login to your account. Make sure to check your Caps Lock button before entering your data on the respective field.
- In case you have forgotten or haven’t received your ID
If you have forgotten your internet banking ID or yet not receive the User ID, you may kindly contact the branch or write to us at Customer Service DepartmentState Bank of IndiaState Bank Bhavan, 16th FloorMadam Cama Road,Mumbai 400 021Tel: 022-22029456
Fax: 022 22742431
- In case you have forgotten the password or the password has been expired
Please choose the “Forget Password” option to reset a fresh password through your email or contact number.
- In case your password has been blocked
Three invalid attempts can block your Internet banking access and you get a message “Invalid Username or Password” even though you are entering correct ID and password. To solve this, you have an option of Unblocking your internet banking access by requesting to your branch.
Hence, these were the State Bank of India login steps and steps to follow if you get any further problems.