Bank of America, with a clear purpose, started its online banking to help make the financial lives of people better through the power of every connection. With a Bank of America account, you can easily transfer a balance that may get you rid of the debt you are in before the period ends.
Following steps needs to be performed to Transfer Balance in Bank of America Account:
- Firstly, log in to your bank of America accounts and then, click on “Transfers” where you need to select “For credit card balance transfers.”
- After that, you need to check the balance transfer offer and then select it.
- Then you will have to fill up a form with your credit card account number for the card with the debt and the amount that you want to transfer it.
- Also, you will have to add your phone number and read the terms and conditions and submit the transfer request.
- In case, you have done the transfer on your mobile then, you can just call the number which is on the back of your card in order to speak to a representative.
- Name on the account with the debt and amount to be transferred is the most information when you are transferring a balance.
So, these were the steps to transfer the balance in the Bank of America account. If you are confused with any steps, you can get more help from the comment section below.