UCO Bank, known as United Commercial Bank, is an Indian Bank headquartered in Kolkata. It is among the most trusted bank among the people of India. It is a Indian nationalized financial institution which provides all basic features of banking, funding, and loan, consider, and fee services merchandise to different people, organizations, governmental entities. Also, it has facility of online banking to people who want to access their account from their device.
Following steps needs to be performed to login into the UCO Bank:
- Firstly open up the browser that is installed in your device and open any search engine you want. You can go for Google as it is the most popular one. You can go with this link https://www.google.com
- Then, search for UCO Online Banking. You will find various results with links creating confusion. Click on the first link of the result or go with this link https://www.ucobank.com/english/home.aspx for the home page.
- Once you open the page, you’ll see the features and facilities of the UCO Bank. And on the right side with the features, you will see an icon with text “E-Banking”.
- Click on that icon, and then you will have some drop down options. Choose “Login” option from that menu.
- Then you are directed to a new page where you need to click on the “Personal banking” section. If you are having trouble then click on: https://www.ucoebanking.com/
- Once you click that, you’ll see all the terms and conditions. With that you will also see a continue button. Click on the “Continue” Button.
- After that a new tab opens with a blank space at its mid section where you need to enter your User ID and click on the “Login” Button.
- And in the next step, you will have to enter your password and click on the “Login” Button again.
- You are then logged in to your account and now can surf your online banking feature of UCO Bank.
- Always remember to log out from the account once you finish your transactions as other may access your account.
Problems and solutions that may come up while logging into a UCO Bank account:
- Network connection
If your network connection is tends to be slow or fails at the time you are logging in then you won’t be able to logging even if you entered password and username is correct.
So, you need to have a better internet connection in your PC when trying to login.
- No account created
If you don’t have UCO bank account then automatically you automatically cannot login the UCO bank account.
You must create a UCO bank account to login into the UCO bank account.
- Case Sensitive
Whenever you are a password you must be very careful as the field is case-sensitive and upper case and lowercase letters may make your password wrong.
Make sure to check your caps lock of your keyword.