Union Bank of India is the largest government-owned bank of India which provides the best services to its customers. It has its head offices spread all over the country. Net banking is one of the best services provided by the bank to its customers. This facility helps the people to access their account through the Internet via their devices. First you need to have a verified account to access these features. Here are the Union Bank of India Online Banking Login and Password Reset Total Guide.
Following steps needs to be performed to login into the Union Bank of India:
- Firstly open up the browser that is installed in your device and open any search engine you want. You can go for Google as it is the most popular one. You can go with this link https://www.google.com
- Then, search for Union Bank of India. You will find various results with links creating confusion. Click on the first link of the result or directly click on https://www.unionbankonline.co.in/PhishingAlertRet.htm to open the official login page.
- From that page, click “Continue to login” Button. There you’ll see blanks that you need to fill in order to get signed in.
- Once you are directed to the page, you have to fill in the blanks. You need to enter your User ID and some verification is necessary. Then, click the “Login” Button.
- In the next page, you need to enter your password with some more verification. Choose “Dashboard” as the Default Page.
- After that you will be signed in and will be able to check your bank account.
You may sometimes tend to forget the password of your account. Following steps can be performed to reset the password:
- First, from the home page, you need to click on the Forgot/Reset Password and then choose the way you want to reset your password i.e. Using a Debit card or without a Debit card.
- In the recovery/reset page, you need to enter your User ID and Account Number in the first section and you need to enter either Date of Birth or PAN Number in the second section.
- Then, when choosing the option of setting the password without Debit card, you need to enter Transaction Amount and Transaction Type as well. Also, you need to tick the given option for Password to reset.
- You also need to answer some question for security issues. After filing all the mandatory fields, you need to click on the “Submit” button.If you didn’t fill and submit the fields within 3 minutes, the session will be dismissed.
- After that, you need to enter the OTP (One Time Password) that is sent to you in your mobile number. After that, click on the “Submit” button.
- Then you are directed to a new page, where you can set a new password. Create a strong password which is easier for you to remember. You will have to enter the new password twice for the verification and confirmation.
- Also, you need to enter the Transaction Password and also re-enter the same in last blank. After all the procedure, click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, you can login with your new password every time you want to check your account.