United Bank is generally known as United Bank of India (UBI) is headquartered in Kolkata. This bank is similar to other banks and also provides the same services as other banks. Currently, the bank has a three-tier organizational setup consisting of its head office in Kolkata, 36 regional offices and 2054 branches spread all over India. However, its major presence is in Eastern India. Today we will guide you on United Bank Login and Reset steps.
United Bank provides all the basic facilities for its customers from credit card to internet banking make the life of their customer. This facility is pretty much useful to the individuals who are busy in their day to day life and has no time to visit the banks. Be sure to have a verified account to follow the login process.
United Bank Login and Reset steps are separately given below. Let’s see the login steps first here:
- Firstly open up the browser that is installed in your device and open any search engine you want. You can go for Google as it is the most popular one. You can go with this link https://www.google.com
- After opening the search engine, you can search for United Bank online Banking page. Numerous results will be displayed. It may confuse you so go with the link: https://www.bankwithunited.com/online-mobile-banking
- As you open the United Bank Online Banking login page, you will see some message from which you need to click on the login word from the text or click on the link provided: https://ebank.unitedbankofindia.com/BankAwayRetail/(S(dioxy245qnms2r3rygrgbi45))/web/L001/retail/jsp/user/RetailSignOn.aspx?RequestId=11264522
- After that, you must enter your User ID or Customer ID and Password in the first blank and second blank respectively.
- Then click on the “Login” button and you will be logged to your account instantly.
In case you forgot your password of United Bank Login account and you need to recover your account:
- When you are in the login page, in case you forgot your password, there is a click-on a text “Forgot Transaction/Login Password” below the login button in green color. Click on that text to open the recovery page.
- The recovery page won’t be opened directly. You have the option to choose how you want to reset your password. The options are Debit Card and IPIN.
- Choose any one option and enter all the details in its respective space according to your chose option. You can follow the screen instruction to reset your password.
- After that process, you will need to complete some steps to enter the main reset page. After all instruction, you will get to the page where you can create a password.
- Create a strong password which is easy for you to remember. You will have to enter it twice in two different areas for the verification and confirmation.
- After that, you can now login into your account with your new password and the old password can no longer be used.
Above were the United Bank login and reset steps. If you are confused with any of the steps mentioned. You can ask your queries via the comment section below.