With the help of online banking, account holders now can directly manage their own accounts. They now don’t have to visit banks or stay in long queue just for simple transaction. On their devices their like PC, laptop or smartphones they can get clear overview of their account and manage it.
United Bank has also provided online banking services to their customers for a while now. It is fast and reliable. Most of all it is very safe and you can rest assured with your transactions. If you have a bank account at United Bank then you can are eligible to use its online banking services.
This article will help you guide through the process of the online banking at United Bank. Before that, let us know about the bank a little.
About United Bank:
United Bankshares or simply United Bank is a bank holding company. The bank is headquartered in Charleston, West Virginia, United States. It is one of the largest banks in the region of the West Virginia.
Guide to Login in United bank Online Banking Account:
Assuming that you have already your own Username and Password you can follow the following steps.
- The first step begins with visiting the United Bank’s website. You can go through the site on your internet browser in any device. Or simply follow the link here: https://www.bankwithunited.com .
- After that you will see a webpage similar to this.
There you can clearly see a sign in option at the top. You just need to specify your account type and enter your User ID. Next, just click on the “Sign In” button. You will be taken to another page afterwards.
- Then you need to input your password and continue. If they are correct then you will be able to get access to your bank account shortly.
Just like that you can get easy access to your bank account. But you will need a User ID and password. For that you have to enroll on the banking system. Here are some directions that you can follow to enroll to the online login.
You will need to be a United Bank’s account holder. Then you can request for the account.
Guide for Enroll in United bank:
If you are the account holder then you can follow the following steps.
- Like above the first step is to visit the website of the bank. There you can see an option of “Enroll” below the login option. Click on that and you can see anew page like this.
- Choose your card type or account type. Then agree on the terms and conditions by clicking on the box. After that click on continue. You can see anew page like this.
- You can see that you need to fill some of your personal details. Fill them with correct information and click on continue.
- At last follow some instructions there and you will have requested yourself for an online account.
You will be able to use net banking service after the verification from the bank. After that you can access your account at anytime from anywhere as long as you are connected to the internet.