US Bank, the 5th largest bank in the US, provides different services to its customers. The service includes login with online or with credit card details helping the customer save a lot of time. Also, it allows corporate companies to login their account. The steps for US Bank Corporate Card Login and Reset are mentioned below.
Following steps needs to be performed for US Bank Corporate Card Login:
- Firstly open up the browser that is installed in your device and open any search engine you want. You can go for Google as it is the most popular one. You can go with this link https://www.google.com
- Then, search for the official page of US Bank Corporate Card Login. Among the results, click on the first link of the result or directly click on https://www.access.usbank.com/cpsApp1/AxolPreAuthServlet?requestCmdId=login open the official login page.
- Once, you open the page, you see the tab with different blanks. In the first Blank you need to enter the Organization Short Name which is provided by the bank itself.
- And then enter the User ID and Password in the second and third blank respectively. Then, click on the “Login” button.
- After that process, follow the instructions on the screen and then you’ll be signed in.
You may sometimes tend to forget the password of your account. Following steps can be performed to reset the password:
- In the same login page, you’ll see “Forgot your Password?” text below the login button.
- Once you click on that, you are directed to the recovery page where you need to enter your Organization Short Name and the “User ID” in the first and second blank respectively.
- Then click on the “Continue” button. In the next page, you will go through the verification security process for security.
- You can now, follow the instructions on the screen and continue till you get to the last page where you can enter your new password.
- Create a new strong password which is easier for you to remember. You will have to enter the new password twice for the verification and confirmation.
- Now, save the changes and go to the login page and login with your new password.
- Remember the new password for next logins.