Zenith Bank is a Nigerian multinational financial service issuer which is certified as a commercial bank, by the Central Bank of Nigeria. The Zenith Bank Internet banking is available to both its corporate and account holders. With this facility, the account holders can check account balances, view transactions and download its history, view account statements for different accounts. Make sure to have a registered account before trying to login. If you don’t have one you can sign up from its official page. Today, we will guide you on Zenith Bank Online Login procedure.
Following steps needs to be followed for Zenith Bank Online login procedure:
- Firstly open up the browser that is installed in your device and open any search engine you want. You can go for Google as it is the most popular one. You can go with this link https://www.google.com
- Then, search for the official page of Zenith bank in the search engine to login to your account. Many results will be displayed creating confusion. Click on the first link of the result or directly click on https://www.zenithbank.com/ to enter the official page of Zenith bank.
- On reaching the home page, , you will see Internet Banking, Personal Banking, SME Banking, Corporate Banking, Media, Investor Relations, CSR, About Us and a search option in the navigation bar
- Click on “Internet Banking” option. After that you will see two options: Personal and Corporate. Choose the type of user from the left side of the page. Either you are a Personal User or a Corporate User Login
- Also you can click on this link: https://ibank.zenithbank.com/InternetBanking/App/Security/login to directly open the login page of Zenith Bank Online Login.
- In the right side of the page, you will see the fill up forms to login into your account. Enter your Account Number and Password or PIN and Token number. There is a choice in between Password and PIN and Token on what you want to enter.
- After you enter your correct data, click on “Login” button to sign in.
In case you forget your password, click on “FORGOT PASSWORD” below the “Login” button. It will open the reset page where you can reset a new password which is easy for you to remember.
So, these were the steps for Zenith Bank Online Login procedure. If you have any queries, you can comment us below for further help.